Sunday, April 22, 2012

List of Places


List of places:
1.       Beach in Puerto Rico ( Agua Sucia)
2.       David’s Bridal ( My sister’s quinseaÑera and special feelings re-awakening)
3.       Alexandra’s house ( Texas)
4.       Subway Restaurant ( Where I work)
5.       Fairbanks, Alaska ( Chena River)
6.       Germany, France, Italy, Rome,  Africa,  Australia ( Places I want to visit)
7.       Orlando Florida ( Where I am going to move)
8.       Jamaica  (Class Research)

a)      Little did I know that entering the David’s Bridal store would re-awake mixed feelings I had towards a guy that use to be in my life previous years before.  As I entered the store I notice brides trying on their dresses with a happy and anxious look on their faces.  My family and I were looking for a dress for my sister. A quinceañera dress. It’s similar a wedding dress, but the quinceañera has the choice of picking the color she desires. When I was 16 I fell deeply in love with this young man that I thought I would end up marring him.  Unfortunately life took us in different paths and only his memory remains in my head.
b)     I see glowing brides trying on their white gowns. Post cards and invitations.
c)      Beaded dresses with soft luxurious fabrics.
d)      Flower aroma floating in the air.





No comments:

Post a Comment