Thursday, May 10, 2012

What if....


What if…
1.       What if I would’ve stayed in Puerto Rico?
2.       What if I can convince my mother to come to the United States?
3.       What if I wouldn’t have woken up this morning?
4.       What if my family didn’t support my ideas and dreams?
6.       What if I had to go back to Puerto Rico, what would I do?
7.       What if I don’t find a job?
8.       What if my sister decides to dye her hair pink?
9.       What if Josh Groban came to Missouri for a concert?
10.   What if I had a puppy?
11.   What if I would’ve eaten breakfast this morning, would I have been late to class?
12.   What if unicorns exist?
13.   What if the worlds end tomorrow?
14.   What if I win a big lottery?
15.   What if we had robots to clean out house?
16.   What if we had are deceased loved once again?
17.   What if my car doesn’t start in a test day?
18.   What if I had no friends?

·         What if I don’t find a job it would be impossible to pay my bills. I would like a job because it occupies my time.
·         What if my family didn’t support my ideas and dreams, maybe I wouldn’t be the person I am today. My family is strong and has taught me well. My family supports every decision I make.  If they think I doing something wrong they would advise me.
·         What if win the lottery tomorrow what would I do? Probably finish school, buy my mother a house and save it for the future.

What if I were not a twin?
I always heard that having a twin is like having your other half. If I had a twin I would be hard to picture my life without him or her. It would be hard because in most cases twins have a unique bond.  I am very close to all my siblings but I can’t imagine my life If I had a twin. Maybe we would be inseparable. Although two of me would make my mother crazy I would like to think it would be fun and challenging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment